3.05.2014

A List Kind of Day

It's been a while since I've blogged! I have been trying to rack my brain trying to find something significant to blog about, but I can't find the words...so a list will do :)

:: My YSA ward is gone now, they disbanded the ward then split us between two wards and so I'm returning to my old YSA ward, it's a tough one 
:: Patricia and I had a girls night last week and stayed up until 5:30 in the morning, I'm getting too old for that. But at least I made new friends :)
:: A child said "la lou (love you)" the other day and blew me kisses all the way down the hall, I love my kiddos
:: For Rebecca's birthday we lit some lanterns, like the ones from tangled, and watched them float away. It was sweet
:: I have decided to accept life as it us, and I've found I've been much happier since
:: I applied to school to finish up one course, I'm excited about it :)
:: Eric got some results back saying he can serve a full time mission, then he sent me the sweetest text
:: I'm going on a vacation with my friend Megan and her boys this June, it's going to be fun!
:: Ayla is still a big part of my life and I love it, there's not a day that I don't think about her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment