12.05.2010

Christmas Once Again :)

There is nothing like spending the day with family to lighten your mood, I feel like this week has been horrible (read previous post) but after spending all afternoon with my family I found that I have the motivation to do everything I need to this week. We decorated this tree this evening at my parents and I have to say that is one of my favourite parts of Christmas :) I love our ‘family tree’ basically it’s not the modern organized tree, all the decorations have no specific place they are all put in a different spot each year. Each of them has a memory attached to it and every year as we’re going through the decorations it takes me down memory lane. Even though my mom was sick and the fact Chris was being dumb and not taking pictures with me, it was a good night.


I also attended the First Presidency Christmas Fireside and usual it was fabulous. I love hearing the brethren talk and how every year it seems like they remind me what Christmas is about. And no Christmas is not about the presents, it’s a season of giving and being with family. If all I had was my family I think it would still be a great Christmas.

I can’t wait for the holidays to start and to finally take a break from life. *Sigh* I just have to make it through this week first :P but I can do it!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you make it through your classes—I know you can! Love you!

    ReplyDelete