In an attempt to ignore the people upstairs who are driving me crazy and have been partying and stomping around for the past three days in a row... five more days. Just five more days. I decided to watch some of my favorite dances on youtube. This one is a favorite :). It gives me chills every time, that's exactly how I feel every day. Arles is there for me even when I'm being the hormonal woman I am right now. He's everything I've always wanted and more then I hoped for. It's been an amazing four months.
***
I'm also procrastinating packing. We found this cute little house not to far from my parents for just a hundred dollars more then we pay for our one bedroom home. So we jumped on the opportunity and because of that we have to move this weekend...which means I have a whole lot of packing to do. But as you can see no motivation to do it. Oh well. There's always tomorrow
Juuuuuulie! You're moving?! Congrats, that is so exciting!
ReplyDelete