1.09.2012

Motherhood

I'm so exausted right now. AND really should go to sleep but I just realized how much of a burden I have right now. It just hit me. Inside me is one of Heavenly Father's children intrusted to Arles and I to raise and teach...how could I ever measure up to such a huge responsibility? Motherhood is a huge deal. Many people don't get it, children come straight from heaven and as such they need to be taught the right way. Not the worldly views. I love how my parents raised me and I hope I'll come close to the parents they were. Life is so special and I'm overjoyed to be a part of this process. It's going to be hard. It's going to be frustrating. I'm going to cry, yell, break down. But that's the thing, this is only a trial run and eventually our children will come to appreciate every momment in their lives.

Excuse the spelling errors. I am pretty tired :P

PS: Read this letter to me from one of my good friends Megan. It made me cry

1 comment:

  1. Jules... you are going to be the greatest Mother. That sweet baby is one lucky little being to get to come down to you and Arles. I love you :)

    ReplyDelete