10.25.2010

20 Years Young

So I had my birthday a week ago Saturday and it was pretty good (besides doing homework for half the day...). I can't believe that I;m already 20 cRaZy!! Anyways here are my gifts :) (my internet is being slow so no pictures are available so here's the list:
-Some chocolate, ice cream cake, and other stuff from Kim, Kalina and Lindsey
-My mom phoned me at 8 and told me to come to my door, she dropped off some apple cider and a blueberry treat for breakfast
-A printer from my parents :D I was so excited :P
-Letters to Juliet (a really cute show :D)

I loved my birthday, it still amazes me how old I am getting. I know I'm in my prime of my life but right now I just feel like skipping all this and moving to when I'm done school as well as done with the YSA scene. As fun as the YSA scene is...I'm done :P But I will try to be more positive and go to dances and things, no guarentees that it will last long but I'll try!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment