I don't know what it was about this one as oppose to the other ones but it stood out to me. It's so calming and peaceful. I literally stood there for a few minutes just looking at it and trying to convince myself that I didn't need it, that I shouldn't buy it. But I couldn't walk away from a deal like that! To me this picture seems like it should be way more then twenty dollars, so I justified it...and now it's sitting on my bed waiting to be hung up. But hey, it's not shoes this time!
Sometimes the best things in life are not the once in a life time occurrences; rather the everyday simplicities.
1.28.2011
Not Shoes This Time!
So today I went to Walmart to pick up a few things, and as I was walking to the pharmacy I looked up and saw some pictures, I thought they were nice, but I have resisted pictures before (usually I can't justify spending tons of money), but then I saw this...
I don't know what it was about this one as oppose to the other ones but it stood out to me. It's so calming and peaceful. I literally stood there for a few minutes just looking at it and trying to convince myself that I didn't need it, that I shouldn't buy it. But I couldn't walk away from a deal like that! To me this picture seems like it should be way more then twenty dollars, so I justified it...and now it's sitting on my bed waiting to be hung up. But hey, it's not shoes this time!
I don't know what it was about this one as oppose to the other ones but it stood out to me. It's so calming and peaceful. I literally stood there for a few minutes just looking at it and trying to convince myself that I didn't need it, that I shouldn't buy it. But I couldn't walk away from a deal like that! To me this picture seems like it should be way more then twenty dollars, so I justified it...and now it's sitting on my bed waiting to be hung up. But hey, it's not shoes this time!
Labels:
amazing,
beyond words,
shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay, first piece of artwork :)
ReplyDelete