4.19.2011

New Layout

Since it's spring time I decided it was time for a change.So I decided to change up my layout, it looks very plain but I think I'll like it this way. I would rather people focus on what I have to say more then how cute my blog looks.I also changed up my blog decription "Sometimes the best things in life are not the once in a lifetime occurences; rather the everyday simplicities." And yes that deffinately came from my head :P pretty profound right? Well anyway I will expand on that a tiny bit.

 Sometimes we wait around for the huge WOW factor, the things that make you go "well that was amazing!". But often in waiting around for those you miss the simple things, the tiny moments where you gain a glimpse of eternity. Look around you, there are so many spectacular things in this world, the opportunity to be alive is amazing in itself. I have realized that in the hussle and bussle of everyday life we forget to live. I am very guilty of this, often I just go on autopilot and forget to enjoy life, but I'm trying to gain a greater perspective. I can't believe how fast it's going, and how much even in the past year of school I've learned not only academically but spiritually and emotionally as well.

This semester I've just cruised along, probably missing out on many opportunities for friendships and growth. But honestly if I had to do things over, of course there would be things I would change, but I have realized that through experiences I have had new insight that might not have otherwise come is now mine to keep. I'm trying to keep the insight I have and continue to love life because to be quite honest I do love life. I do love where I am. I do like where I'm heading. I love who I have become. So from now on I'm going to keep things simple, so I can learn to see things in a differnt light.

No comments:

Post a Comment